Linda Enriquez M.D.
Dr. Linda Enriquez has been a proponent of good health, longevity and prosperity. As an expert in Biblical Health, she has been involved, and passionate about keeping the immune system healthy to prevent and reverse diseases. She believes that the crux of a healthy life is knowing that we are a triune being- with spirit, soul and physical body.Dra. Linda is a very strong proponent of alternative pathway to healing for cancer patients.
- Medical Director, The Healthy Life Center of Asia, Makati City
- Asst. Clinical Professor, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Chief of Radiology, Larkin Hospital, Miami, Florida, USA
- Former Assistant Chief of Radiology, Plantation General Hospital, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Former Assistant Director of Radiology, Doctor’s Hospital, Sunrise, Florida
- Private Practice in Miami – Douglas Road, Coral Gables, Florida
- Anti-Aging and Longevity Private Practice in the Philippines – Greenbelt 5, Makati City and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida since 1996.
- Co-Founder and Medical Director, The Healthy Life Center of Asia, Makati
- Co-Founder – Rapha Health Institute, Florida and the Philippines
- Co-Founder – Drs. Cris and Linda Enriquez Foundation to help people with cancer
- Co-Founder – Whole Organic World (WOW), Inc.
MEDICAL BACKGROUND and PROFESIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Medical School – University of the Philippines, College of Medicine
- Internship – St. Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury, Connecticut, USA
- Residency and Fellowship – Radiology, Hospital of St. Raphael, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Special Training – Longevity and Anti-Aging Medicine, Las Vegas, Nevada; Orlando, Florida, USA
- Board Certified – American Board of Radiology
- Multiple Recognition Awards from the American Medical Association
- Who’s Who of Medicine and Health
- Expert – Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Conference Speaker on Women’s Health, Reversal and Prevention of Degenerative Diseases, Prayer and Spiritual Warfare
- Member, Florida Radiological Society
- Speaker, Rapha Health Seminars
- Member, Interamerican Radiology Association
- Member, American College of Radiology
- Lifetime member, Philippine Medical Association in America
- TV Personality as Hostess and Frequent Guest
- Co-Host – TV program “The Healthy Life” Zoe Broadcasting, Light TV at 8:30 PM every Wednesday and GMA News, Channel 11, at 6:30 Sunday mornings.