A better way to make you healthy
Your journey towards health and long life begins now!
The best of traditional medicine and the most innovative practices of alternative and complementary medicine come together to keep you healthy, independent, and productive for as long as you want. Whether you're already suffering from sicknesses such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease...
Rapha Health encourages the development of good health habits with preventive measures that make doctors and hospital visits, prescription drugs, and surgery unnecessary. The Rapha Health Institute integrates the best of Western traditional medicine with the most innovative of alternative and complementary medicine to ensure a healthy and longer life.
Cris C. Enriquez, MD, FAAC
Longevity and Lifestyle Medicine, Rapha Health Institute
Dr. Cris Enriquez is recognized as the only medical doctor in the world who trained and specialized in four different medical specialties. The medical practice integrates regular traditional medicine, anti-aging, longevity, preventive, biblical health and lifestyle medicine.
LIST OF MEDICAL SPECIALTIES AND TRAINING:
- Pulmonary Medicine – Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Cardiology – Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA- Carney Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Radiology – University of Miami, Miami, Florida US
- Internal Medicine – Hospital of St. Raphael, New haven, Connecticut, USA
- Public Health Positions
- Director of TB Control, Broward County Health Department, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA, 1989-1998
- Director of Continuing Medical Education – Broward County Health Dept. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 1989-1998
- Integrated Medical Practice – Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Anti- Aging and Longevity Medicine, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to the Present
- Internship – St. Mary’s Hospital – Waterbury, Connecticut, USA
- Medical School – UERMMMC, Philippines
Dr. Angela Arellano
Your journey towards health and long life begins now. The best of traditional medicine and the most innovative practices of alternative and complementary medicine come together.
In this video, Dr. Angel discusses the best natural methods for menopause .
May Puhunan Rapha Health Episode
Rapha Health Institute owner Dr. Cris Enriquez shares how he became a doctor, and talks about the reason why he and his family decided to come back to the Philippines after decades of living in the U.S. Dr. Enriquez gives information about his clinic’s advocacy to improve the health of elderly individuals. Patient Bong Detiquez shares how Dr. Cris Enriquez helped improve his condition after he was diagnosed with clogged arteries. Rapha Health Institute owner Dr. Cris Enriquez talks about his dream to establish a learning program where he can teach people how to be successful and financially independent. Dr. Enriquez shares how his faith helps him in his advocacy.